DUTY and EMS GEAR NEW ZEALAND
It is our desire to offer our customers quality products at affordable prices. We value your business and look forward to serving your needs for many years to come.
Payment and Delivery Times
We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express through Paypal (you don’t need an account)
Payment by online banking, available only to New Zealand customers, cannot be checked until the next business day.
We will process your order the next business day following payment in cleared funds
We will send you an email notifying you when your order has been shipped
Every item is inspected before shipping.
Extra care is taken when packing your item for safe delivery
- Daily Monday through Friday
No revisions possible after payment or checkout completed
Where an item is temporarily out of stock we will advise you by email and automatically place it on backorder - we usually fill backorders within 7 days.
Post, Shipping and Packing
We try to be as fair as possible with our P&P charges, the price we charge includes GST and any packaging materials. We are always happy to combine postage/shipping and will offer discounts on multiple items wherever possible. We reserve the right to use the most appropriate method of carriage for your delivery.
We use either a Courier Company (Post Haste Pass the Parcel) or New Zealand Post (NZ POST) to the Hauraki Gulf Islands (such as Waiheke Island), Stewart Island or Chatham Island. We will advise courier item tracking numbers in our order dispatch confirmation email, please note items sent by NZ Post do not have a tracking number.
- International Customers (some exclusions may apply)
DELIVERY ESTIMATES BY NZ POST:
AUSTRALIA AND SOUTH PACIFIC: 3 - 6 DAYS
WORLDWIDE: 6 - 10 DAYS
Please Note: We may use NZ POST for international shipments - a shipment cannot exceed 2 items or 500gm per pack. Once your package is dropped off at NZ Post it is beyond our control. Tracking is not available on international shipments and deliveries and can take up to 3 weeks. Claims can be filed up to 21 days after shipment. Transactions cannot be cancelled after shipment is made.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are solely the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
NOTE: We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’, so please do not ask us to do so.
We reserve the right to exclude some countries without the requirement to give a reason due to either unavailability of service through NZ Post, due to Government requirements or distribution agreements.
The privacy of your customer data, orders and credit cards are important to us. We will not disclose or sell your customer data to any third party. We will only send you email newsletters if you explicitly opt in.
Credit card details are not stored anywhere on our servers nor in our premises. Your credit card details are processed in real time by an independent payment gateway authorised by our bank, using secure encryption.
Condition & Serviceability where an item has been declared obsolete/surplus and is sold by us as second-hand, used or surplus - (Obsolete/surplus will appear in the item title so to identify these items.)
All items that are sold as second-hand, used or surplus are deemed to be‘unfit for purpose’, we do not warrant that used items or surplus items will perform to their original specifications and no warranty is given or implied. Our contracts may require us to remove certain labels, suppliers names and contract numbers. Items may not comply with current safety standards and we recommend that buyers carry out an appropriate risk assessment before use.
WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS ON ANY ITEM THAT HAS BEEN DECLARED OBSOLETE OR SURPLUS THESE ARE PURELY SOLD AT BUYER RISK AND CARRY NO WARRANTY.
We value our customers and take pride in our superior customer service
If you have a problem then we need to be aware of it to solve it
A full refund will only be provided to any goods returned to us, unopened in their original packaging and within 7 days for domestic New Zealand customers and within 21 days for international customers.
YOU MUST NOTIFY US BY EMAIL OF THE RETURN OF ITEMS, THE REASON FOR THE RETURN AND ADVISE YOUR SHIPPING METHOD
NOTE :Shipping expenses, in both directions, are not refundable. After 21 days any returns and refunds are subject to manufacturers warranty.
1. WE WILL REPLACE OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM IF:
- The item was lost or damaged by either our domestic courier company, NZ POST or other international carrier - you must complete any paperwork or claim material to assist us with a claim against the shipper
- If for any reason we do not have a replacement item for you, we will let you know and you can choose an alternative or elect to have either a credit or a refund
- If the goods you receive are faulty, we will replace those goods if the goods are returned to us within 7 days for domestic New Zealand customers and within 21 days for international customers.
- Any reimbursement for shipping expenses will be up to the value of the original quoted shipping cost.
2. WE WILL NOT REPLACE/EXCHANGE/REFUND IF:
- You have simply “changed your mind”
- The item was “not what you expected it to be” or not what you "imagined it to be”
- You have attempted to install or use the item and damaged it
- Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt including damaged original packaging, you must advise us immediately by email if you are claiming under 1 above – and sorry we can’t refund return costs and your email must clearly state what the problem is and include a contact email with a telephone number (and best time) if we need to make contact in person with you